The IFT training program puts Focusing-oriented therapy within the context of neuroscience, trauma-informed therapy and depth psychology.
This program trains therapists to help clients discover their way forward through an embodied experiential process that flows naturally. It relies heavily on experiential practice to develop clinical skills such as deep listening, felt-sensing, moment-by-moment attention to process, self-regulation, and co-regulation.
It is a creative environment in which trainees grow by integrating their professional and personal experiences into their own unique style.
The program leads to certification as a Focusing-Oriented Therapist (FOT).
How IFT helps you develop moment-by-moment presence
Q&A with Jan, Leslie & Serge on July 17:
Free registration thru Eventbrite.
– If you’re interested, please let us know through the Application form.
– If you have any other questions, please contact us.
– To follow our blog and find out about upcoming courses, please subscribe to the newsletter.
– Large screens: Left column.
– Smaller screens: Top right corner, 3-line graphic below the site’s title.
This is the home of the IFT blog.